We are looking for a potential quality person, then transform this person to be a rich competences person to support the company’s performance in the future.
- To aggressively develop new customers.
- To service existing assigned customers.
- Build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects.
- Build new sales volumes and profitability.
- To generate sales to company and work towards company’s goal and direction.
- To analyze market potential and implement sales strategy and marketing plan.
- Strict monitoring of account receivable to ensure timely collection and proper control of debts exposure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s in Food Science /Food Technology/ Nutrition, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required languages: Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin with multi dialects speaking ability will be an added advantage.
- Experience with preparing sales proposal that meet customer expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player as well as can work independently.
- Willing to travel.
- RM3000- RM6000 (Basic + Commission)
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly production schedule planning to ensure meeting agreed customers’ delivery date.
- Carry out raw material planning and co-ordinate with purchasing department to ensure sufficient material supply to support the production.
- Review and analysis daily packing and production output for efficiency improvement.
- Communicate with Production & Packing Executive to fully utilize manpower.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing, Purchasing and Production to work out the best production planning.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum losses.
- Establish accurate forecast report.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Management or related field.
- Good in calculation, planning and analytical skills.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English.
- At least 3 years of working experiences in the related field is required for Senior Executive position. Minimum 1 year of working experience for Junior Executive position.
- Preferably Junior or Senior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Ensure the operations are in accordance to company environmental policy and any related policy.
- In-charge of environmental issues to ensure compliance with Environmental Act and Regulation.
- Responsible for waste management to ensure proper disposal and record keeping.
- Conduct daily performance monitoring for Industrial Effluent Treatment System (IETS).
- Conduct chimney air emission monitoring half year/ yearly by coordinating with external provider.
- Ensure relevant report (Monitoring) required by DOE are submitted and approved.
- Liaise with consultants and relevant government authority (eg: DOE) to identify and resolve environment issues.
- Organize and lead the site Emergency Respond Team (ERT) to ensure the ERT are able to respond to emergency efficiently.
- Familiar with DOE Act, regulations and requirements.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/ Health/ Safety), Science or equivalent.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
- A competent person for CePIETSO/ CePSWam is an added advantage.